A slip ring is an electromechanical device that allows the transmission of power and electrical signals from a stationary to a rotating structure. Also called a rotary electrical joint, collector or electric swivel, a slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, intermittent or continuous rotation while transmitting power and / or data. It can improve mechanical performance, simplify system operation and eliminate damage-prone wires dangling from movable joints.
The slip rings that designed by Barlin Times adopt the advanced precious metal fiber brush wire technology and unique shielding method to make sure reliable signal, low working voltage, low abrasion, and low loss contacting design, which exactly realize longer life time and free maintenance. Sliprings of Barlin Times has been widely used on medical equipment, say shadowless lamp, CT machine and monitoring machine, also obtained great welcome from customers at home and abroad.
- Modular design to meet higher current, work speed and appearance.
- Compact design, small diameter to meet strict space demand.
- Low work voltage and low loss, RoHs certification.
- Support digital and analog signal, Ethernet signal, power combination.
- Longer life time and free maintenance.