Fiber optical rotary joint also can be called fiber optical connector or fiber optical slip ring, which would be designed for the most demanding requirements and tested for those rugged environment and super optical performance. This type of fiber optical rotary joint design adopts fiber as a data transmission media that provide excellent technical rotary solution for specific customers. Fiber optical rotary joint can improve mechanical properties, simplifying system operation to avoid damage of fiber during operation. Also it could be combined with traditional electrical slip ring to make hybrid rotary joint to transfer power, high speed data and video signal. When your application need to transmit fiber optic signal, Barlin Times will be your best choice for fiber optical rotary joint manufacturer.
If you have specific customized requirement, please feel free to consult us so that our sales engineer could recommend the most suitable product to you for you reference.
|Estimated Life Time||200-400 million||500 million||200-400 million||100-200 million|
|Wavelength Range||650-1650nm||1310/850nm or 1310/1550nm|
|Fiber Type||SM or MM,w/3mm jacket (Kevlar/PVC)||MM,w/3mm jacket|
|Insertion Loss||＜2dB||＜4dB/ channel1;
|Optical Power Handling||23dBm|
|Insertion Loss Ripple||＜+/-0.25dB ( Typical: +/-0.15dB)||＜+/-1dB|
|Connector Type||FC/SC/ST/SMA/LC(PC and APC)|
|Housing Materials||Stainless Steel|
|Package Style||Pigtails or receptacles|
- Full sealed structure.
- Compact size and package.
- High return loss and low crosstalk.
- High speed data transmission and low resistance.
- Custom solution available.
- Single mode or Multi-model.
- Single channel design or Multi-channel design.
- Electrical slip ring with FORJ combination.
- Operating in harsh and high shock environment.
- Integrated power channel and signal channel.
- Fiber wavelength & fiber type.
- Connector type & fiber cable length.
- Fiber optical cable reels.
- Medical equipment.
- Video surveillance system.
- High speed transmission system.
- Marine propulsion system.